Let's Adore Jesus-Eucharist! | Home >> Recent Additions
Correspondence with Br. Alexis Bugnolo (Ordo Militaris)
Added "3) Put the Pope in front of a Firing Squad? Really?", to Hasta La Vista, Jorge!
Broke out my "Third Post-Scriptum" to put it in its own article, called Hasta La Vista, Jorge!
Third Post-Scriptum on Bergoglio: is he an anti-Pope?
Added a picture of Fundamentalist Christians Preparing for the Apocalypse.
Open Letter To Canadian Mosques
Just broke out the Prepareful Mysteries from the correspondance with Ann Barnhardt.
Correspondence with the Quebec Police Ethics Commissionner (French only)
Check out these two events organized by the Study Group on Christ-The-King and Tradition-Québec.
My official Statement of Defence (for the 104 million dollar lawsuit against the Gay Zombies)
Correspondence with Jean-Yves Duclos (Liberal Party of Canada).
Correspondence with Ann Barnhardt
Correspondence with Google (YouTube video age-restricted for nudity).
Correspondence with Alliance Arc-En-Ciel (Quebec City Pride Parade 2016; French only).
A Gay Zombie tries to be a lawyer!
Ha ha! Gay zombies have even more fun!
I just had to add Fr. Hunwicke's delightful comment about the common origin of both hyper-papalism (hyper-Bergoglio-ism) and sedevacantism.
Round trip engineering for dummies: a proposal
The Gay Zombies Cannabis Consumers Association
27e Christendom Pilgrimage, Saturday August 20, 2016, organized by Mr. Yves Prayal (French only).
Language Design Rules
Main Characteristics of GePSyPL
Shell (pretty empty for now) for the website called GePSyPL: A GEneral-Purpose SYstems Programming Language (it used to be on an independant web site)
I wish I had time to summarize this excellent video by
Remember Lot's Wife: Diabolical Narcissism, the Overarching Global Pathology
It is a very high level view of the problems of our society (abortion, Islam, sodomy, financial crisis, etc.), explaining their root cause. Some snippets:
- DNs (diabolical narcissists) have the emotional palate of demons: anger, hatred, jealousy, fear. They have consciously purged their hearts of love, so they cannot have any of the emotions flowing from love.
- DNs want others to commit sins, or lose faith, etc.
- DN is contagious and vampiric, and the vector of transmission is scandal.
- They are Satan's most powerful weapon. (If a real demon appeared to you, you wouldn't be surprized if he hated you! It's a demon! But your husband, your child, your Mother or Father, your Priest, etc., now that hurts!)
- DNs who become priests are spiritual weapons of mass destruction.
- The more there are DNs, the less Subsidiarity, the more totalitarianism.
- Satan has something for the rest of people who are not full-blown DNs: Effeminacy (Summa Theologia, IIa-IIae, q. 138, a. 1.). It's a vice against perseverance, the contrairy of virility (which is a quality even women must have).
First draft of Stefan Jetchick: Freelance C++ Programmer
Extremist Religious Leaders Must Be Kicked Out Of Canada
on Pope Francis.
See the excellent analysis of Chris Ferrara:
Amoris Laetitia: Anatomy of a Pontifical Debacle
(If you think I'm wrong, you're welcome to correct me. I'd so love to be wrong!)
Added Section 3.6 to The Dark Side of Tradition
Gentle Jesus, crucifixion again, even though we're on Easter Tuesday...
Dusted off "How To Make A Web Site For A Political Party" part 1 and part 2 (especially added 5.4).
Continued cleaning up the "Politics" section:
- Removed the "/polit/decl/" folder (just contained a near-empty FAQ and newsletter template)
- Shuffled things around in the table of contents
- Added a warning for the articles on the CHP which have an incidence on the Social Reign of Christ
- Removed "Should we leave our Bible in the closet when we go vote?" and "A Christian party, or a Catholic party?", because What is The "Social Kingship" Of Christ? corrected a big theological mistake, and also better presented their contents.
- Removed Section 4.8 of The World Needs A New Catholic Political Party ("I refuse to join your party, because it's [pick one] Separatist/Federalist!") because it was too "local" a concern.
- Added Sophism 5.19 to Pure As Doves, But Dumb As Dodos
What is The "Social Kingship" Of Christ?
Swapped paragraphs 3.1 and 3.2 of The World Needs A New Catholic Political Party (re-establish proper priority)
Replaced "The Province Of Quebec" with "The World" in the title of The World Needs A New Catholic Political Party. If I look at the other Canadian provinces, or Canada as a whole (federal level), or the United States of America, or Europe, etc., I don't really see the kind of political party that we greatly need. So I changed the title.
My response to the refusal of the Quebec Diocese to grant the Imprimatur to my flyer on Islam.
My attempt to summarize an article by Mr. Ralph Sidway: The 'Same God' Question (Islam and Christianity)
First Aid Cheat Sheet (credit card sized)
Just to complete my Religious-Political-Military "hat trick":
Correspondence with Mr. Joël Lightbound (Federal MP, Liberal Party of Canada; French only)
Tiny changes to Gunshot Wound Kit (added Israeli Emergency Bandages)
Mgr Jean Tailleur
(Chancelor and Legal Services Director, Quebec Diocese; French only)
Correspondence with Canadian Forces Base Valcartier
Correspondence with Thomas Anderson (OdinText, comparaison of Koran and Bible)
Small addition to The CBC: Taxpayer-Funded Leftist Propaganda
Correspondence with Jasmin Lemieux-Lefebvre
Added paragraph 15 to
Reading List for Persons With Same-Sex Attractions
Toughened up a bit Homosexuality, or Heterostupidity?, especially the paragraph: "I claim that even though homosexual persons[...]".
Love Muslims! Hate Islam!
Added one paragraph to Onward Canadian Soldiers!
Everybody has probably already seen this one, but I just found it and had to re-post it:
A Country Founded By Geniuses But Run By Idiots
How The Catholic Church Helped Canada Elect Its Most Pro-abortion Prime Minister In History
The Lake Garda Statement
Recent Additions For Previous Years
First draft of Priestly Fraternity for Divine Liturgy
Let's Adore Jesus-Eucharist! | Home >> Recent Additions